top of page


What to do if you have a dispute or complaint?

We are committed to providing our customers with the best possible service.  If at any time we have not met our obligations – or you have a complaint about any of our services – please inform us so we can work towards a resolution.  We will endeavour to deal with your complaint promptly, thoroughly and fairly.

How to make a complaint and the complaints process?

If we have a complaint, we request you follow these steps:

  1. In the first instance, please contact your credit assistance provider.

  2. If your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction within 5 business days, please contact our Complaints Area as detailed below:
    Telephone:  1800 888 876 Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (AEST)
     Fax:              03 9763 6355
     Mail:             Buyer Choice Licencing Pty Ltd, 1/1 International Court, Scoresby VIC 3179

  3. We may ask for additional information and request you to put your complaint in writing to ensure your issue is properly investigated.

  4. In cases where your complaint will take longer to resolve, we will update your progressively.

Third party products or services

If your complaint relates to a product or service acquired through a third party (for example, a lender) we may ask you to contract the relevant third party.  They will deal with your complaint under their complaints resolution process.

If you are not satisfied with the resolution of your complaint by the third party under their complaints resolution process, you are entitled to have your dispute considered by their External Dispute Resolution Scheme.  Please contact the third party for further details.

Keeping you informed

Our Complaints Area will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within five business days.  If unable to resolve the complaint/dispute to your satisfaction within five business days, they will write to you advising the procedures we will follow in investigating and handling your complaint.

Within 45 calendar days from the date you lodged the complaint with us, we will write to you advising you the outcome of the investigation and the reason/s for our decision, or if required, we will inform you more time is needed to complete the investigation.

Still not satisfied?

If you do not think we have resolved your complaint to your satisfaction, you may take the matter – free of charge – to the relevant External Disputes Resolution Scheme (provided it is within the scheme’s terms of reference) as detailed below.  You may also refer the matter to the relevant External Disputes Resolution Scheme at any time, but if our internal process is still in progress, they may request that our internal processes be complete before considering the matter further.

If you are not satisfied with the response to your complaint, you may contact the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) on:

  • Telephone:                       1800 931 678

  • Online:                     

  • Email                       

  • Mail:                                   GPO Box 3, Melbourne  VIC  3001

bottom of page